Date(s) - Wed 10/24/2018
9:00 am - 11:30 am
180 W Washington St Suite 700
Chicago, IL 60602
Is your marketing plan working? Are you leveraging all the tactics you can to make your marketing efforts pay off?
Work with our experts to develop a PR Plan outline for your business. Public relations is one of the most effective marketing tactics. But it needs to be done in advance. Planning for your 2019 PR strategy needs to start now!
Public relations can be three times more effective than advertising. Our PR Planning Workshop gives business owners and marketers an opportunity to identify goals, and create a PR plan that will help grow your business and maximize your marketing dollars. Generating third-party endorsements for your company and increasing your visibility with the public through earned media takes time and planning. This hands-on, interactive workshop will provide you with an understanding of PR basics, a workbook to help you identify PR opportunities for your business, and an outline to help you create a timeline for your PR plan.
Cost: $229 (includes a continental breakfast) .
$129 for each additional team member from your organization.
All cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before the start of the event.
What’s on the Agenda? You will learn…
- The difference between advertising and public relations
- How to determine your story angles
- How to know if your story is newsworthy
- How to pitch yourself, your products and your services to the media
- How to develop a press release that works
- How to determine which media outlet is best for your story
- The best time to send your pitch letter
- How to follow-up with the media
- How to create an outline for your PR plan
Who Should Attend?
Business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, and anyone interested in promoting their business through public relations. Space is limited.
Bookings are closed for this event.