Date(s) - Fri 02/02/2018
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Winger Marketing - North Shore Office
1240 Meadow Rd, 5th Floor
Northbrook, IL 60062
Do you ever wonder why your competitors are appearing in the news when you know that you’re more of an expert on the topic than they are? Stop wondering and start taking action! Join the experts at Winger Marketing for a 90-minute, small group workshop on utilizing public relations to give your business a boost. This hands-on, interactive session will teach you PR basics, along with simple steps to promote your business to the max and gain the media attention you deserve!
Cost: $129 (includes a continental breakfast during the morning session and a boxed lunch during the afternoon session) .
$79 for each additional team member from your organization.
All cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before the start of the event.
What’s on the Agenda? You will learn…
- The difference between advertising and public relations
- How PR can benefit your business
- How to determine your story angles and knowing what’s newsworthy
How to pitch yourself, your products and your services to the media
- How to develop a press release that works
- How to determine which media is best for your story
- The best time to send your pitch letter
- How to follow-up with the media
- Tips for a successful interview
- How to build a PR roadmap for your business
Who Should Attend?
Business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, and anyone interested in promoting their business through public relations. Space is limited.
Bookings are closed for this event.