Re-branding with Integrated Marketing for Geneva National
Introduced in spring of 1990, Geneva National in Lake Geneva, Wisc., was proposed as an upscale recreational-residential community, featuring custom built homes and miles of golf course and landscaped natural areas. A few years later, the community was named a “failed property.” Winger worked with Keefe Real Estate, the agency that represented Geneva National, to boost visibility among the right demographic of home buyers.
- A strategic advertising and media placement plan transformed this community.
- Winger mobilized our long-standing relationships with real estate publications, both trade and consumer, in Lake Geneva and in the surrounding Chicagoland market.
- With our guidance, Keefe and Geneva National reached a new market and a better fit: second home and vacation home buyers.
- During our three-year term of service and an unprecedented boom in the real estate market, Winger helped turn the company into one of the most sought-after second-home developments in the Midwest.
- Where to Retire Magazine has repeatedly ranked Geneva National as one of “America’s 100 Best Master-Planned Communities” and one of the best communities in which to retire.